Monday, February 22, 2010

Rainy Mondays

I absolutely love the rain. I love to dance in it, jump in the puddles, and throw mud at people. ...Well actually I don't throw mud at people, but the rest of that was true.

Rain is a reminder of so many things. When it rains, I think of God's promises not to flood the Earth, and to love all of us unconditionally. The rain completely washes away the impurities and makes the ground ready to be planted. Rain loosens up even the hardest surface, just like God's love can break through even the hardest heart.


Psalm 51:10                                                                                Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
As the Earth is getting cleaned up today, we should make it our prayer that God would clean us up too.


So Long!
I'm off to start jumping in those puddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment